Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nature Feature

The way of the Coyote is a diliberate walk. Think to the last time you truely listened to the song of birds, take a moment to listen to nature's song and all it has to offer, guarentee you will come away with a twitter in your heart for the subtle sound of the life sustaining soil and ground. I sat today and looked to the clouds thinking I would like to feel the rain they carry, the breeze brushed my face and smell of sweet coolness. Take note of a nature feature and note the feelings it carries.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is a walking meditation. Go for a walk (might I suggest a beautiful riverbed nearby?!). Rather than let your mind wander, just take note of your observations. Hear every sound, notice the way the leaves move when the wind blows them, and etc, etc. It's a great way to take a walk. You'll be awake and more refreshed after this walk than any other walk. It's pretty cool.

    I love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just being in nature is therapy, but the idea of a walking meditation would make it stronger. thank you. Jersey Girl

    ReplyDelete