Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Choice is a beautiful thing...

I have experienced the truth of what is missing in child development, with outstanding, overbooked, stressed, anxiety ridden youth who survive in a numb state, surrounding the harsh raw emotion with meaningless, materialistic, false securities. Children have choosen stagnation over play, media over dirt, and entertainment over imagination. Now is only time in my life I am driven to take action and reverse the evolution of demis, bringing health and development back into the awareness to those who understand we are at a crossroads. We choose our path from this point forward and my heart aches as I write the emotion is strong telling me that my own attraction is beyond my time on this planet and must be shared with younger influence to see and experience the authentic teachings of our natural beings, before it is lost forever. Natural Thinking Systems Process is this teaching for myself as a vehicle to the future of work for my own connection and that of the next inhabitants. I would like to keep with the independent flow of the ProjectConnect and the long term learning systems of Micheal Cohen, this is going to ensure the level of authenticity is balanced and uninfluenced by traditional educational forums. I appreciate the purpose and system layed out before me to take and apply in my own medium allowing my authentic self to truely connect with nature and my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment